Sparrow Hawk - Crop Top
Made lovingly and intentionally for you to feel activated in the creative expression of who you are. Bring more uniqueness and high vibrations to your wardrobe. Printed tops pair perfectly with matching leggings for a stunning hypnotic presence.
QUALITY FABRIC, MADE IN CANADA
- Made from 88% polyester 12% spandex performance wear made in Canada.
- Our super stretchy fabric will never loose its shape even after multiple wearings.
- Our performance fabric is naturally quick-dry and wicks moisture away as you workout.
- Vibrant custom print will never fade with washing or wear.
- Athletic crop top hem falls about 1-2” above the belly button on most people
- Easy care. Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent and machine dry on medium to high heat. Do not bleach.
::: SPARROW HAWK SPIRIT MEDICINE :::
The print of this garment is from the Sparrowhawk fluid art painting by artist Ashley Alchemist. Created in a deeply meditative state, this artwork channels the qualities of the Sparrowhawk Spirit Animal.
Its medicine invites you to embody courage to leave the safety of the "nest" and fly to meet your Destiny. It symbolizes both engaging with the perspectives of Spirit, soaring high above the landscape, and being able to swoop down with the precision of a missile to realize your dreams and callings. Garments printed with this high vibrational artwork are lovingly made to activate the medicine of the Sparrowhawk within you. Check out the prints of this artwork available in the boutique.
::: YOUR PURCHASE CHANGES LIVES :::
25% of profits from your purchase go towards sponsoring someone's Spirit Walk. This End-Of-Life Doula donation based service is devoted to emotionally & spiritually accompanying the dying on their journey home through therapeutic arts and infinite compassion. Services include:
- 1:1 art therapy sessions for the dying,
- Group art therapy with friends and family.
- Sharing circles about the fear of death online and in person.
- The creation of a meaningful last days ritual.
- Custom crafted wakes & ceremonies of love to celebrate the person's life once they have crossed over.
- Art therapy group sessions for End of Life Care workers themselves who may need support in carrying out this deeply meaningful calling.
Tracking is available on all orders except flat rate Canadian shipments.
SHIPPING TIME ESTIMATES
United States via Fedex Ground
Champlain, NY2 - 6 business days
USPS Priority Mail - 3 business days
USPS First Class - 3 business days
Canada Post Mail - 7 business days. Canada Post Xpresspost 1 - 2 business days
Canada Post Expedited Parcel 1 - 7 business days
DHL Express Worldwide
1 - 6 business days
10 - 30 business days
10 - 30 business days
*shipping time estimates do not include production time estimations which vary from 3 to 6 business days